Brandon comes from an entrepreneurial family. Many of his relatives own small businesses, which led to Brandon’s passion for working with entrepreneurs. He finds helping owners avoid the pitfalls that other small businesses face fulfilling.
Brandon has represented businesses in transactional and regulatory matters since 2012, including experience in the highly regulated arenas of the oil & gas industry and forming 501(c)(3) not for profit corporations.
As a founding shareholder in the firm, Brandon’s priority is on building solid and lasting relationships with clients. Brandon’s work with the firm focuses on the legal needs of the clients, which can include:
- Determining the best entity type for your needs;
- Forming businesses including Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, and initial Board resolutions;
- Auditing current books and records including Board of Directors, Shareholder, and/or Member meeting minutes and records;
- Reviewing and implementing policies and procedures to comply with your regulatory environment; and
- Contract drafting, review, and analysis.
A native of the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area and graduate of Gannon University, Brandon moved to Florida to attend Florida Coastal School of Law and graduated with a Juris Doctor degree in 2008. In his free time, Brandon volunteers and coaches soccer.
FLORIDA COASTAL SCHOOL OF LAW
Juris Doctor, 2008
B.S. Business Administration, Minor in Management Information Systems, 2003
Activities & Affiliations
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida